Dublin, VA
Randolph Park DGC Share
Uploaded By: Yank it Right Hole #4 (Taken 2/2009)

1    3/20/2011   3/20/2011
Review By: roadtrip
Pros: Beautiful. Peaceful. Right off the highway. Great variety of shots/lengths. Never too crowded. Etc Etc
Cons: About a year ago I played it for the first time. I pulled up right before a tournament started. I asked to play, they said no - for club members only. Hopefully this has changed, otherwise these guys are dipsh*ts.
Other Thoughts: Vareity (shots) 4.5/5 - Front 9 wooded, back 9 opens up.

Variety (length) 5/5 - shorties through bombs. Also nice that the length varies in the woods, as well as out in the open.

Beauty - 5/5 - You ever go to the Grand Canyon and think, "Holy sh*t, there's no way you can capture this in a picture." Maybe I just suck at photography, but this place is way prettier than the pictures.

Trackability - 3.5/5 - Could use a little help here. More signs? I gave it some extra credit because it's so easy to track from I-81 (and so close)

Lost Disc Hazard - 3/5 - The woods, obviously, but the back 9 can hide a disc too

Vibe - 4/5 - Front 9 can have a lot of walkers. Otherwise peaceful and serene. Great way to break up a road trip.

Safety - 4.5/5 - Little security office on your way in. The locals seem to be small-town friendly. I only docked 1/2 point because there were some laws I wanted to break on the front 9 but I was nervous about the people and security in the area.

29.5/35 = 4.21 = 4
I bumped it up to 4.5 because I like it so much. Very highly recommended to anyone driving up I-81

Diverse Course

2-4    7/17/2009   7/19/2009
Review By: Palmer
Pros: Very diverse shots and scenary! Challenging wooded area and long open field shots. Great overall course. Very well organized and mapped out. Well kept.
Cons: A bit of a walk between a few holes, but really no problem.