2 Helpful / 0 Not
Sandy Dunes Disc Golf Course
Pros: * Nice 9 hole course
* plays quick in under an hour
* Course layout sighn at begining
* Tee sighns at all of the tees
* concrete tee pads
* wide varity of shots (hysers, anhyser and 2 holes that are loger strait shots
* Course flows nicely
* Bathrooms at begining and water. (May not be unlocked if baseball is not playing they where playing when we where there and they where unlocked.
* Consesion Stand during baseball games.
* Great course for beginers and Amiture players
Cons: * Couse sighn is a little confusing.
* Basket #4 is missing ( It looks like it may have been taken but we threw 7 in its place.)
Course looks like it may become very over grown
* Hole 1 you are throwing beside the Baseball Field so you need to watch for fans if there is a game.
* Hole 9 you are throwing at the Baseball field and an over throw could land in the field of play
* there is a little bit of a walk from 9 to your car ( Would be nice if they could raise some money to put in two more holes so you end near the start.)
Other Thoughts: We had fun playing this course it has its own challanges but is still a faily easy course with a lot of birdie shots.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.