1 Helpful / 0 Not
Fun little course
Pros: - good use of elevation changes
- fun layout on a few holes
- very quick play, and not busy
- creative layout for such a small park
- beginner friendly, but still a fun challenge for others as well
Cons: - nothing longer than about 240 ft
- some holes feel forced due to limited space
- tree stumps sticking up are hazardous
- no need for anything longer than a midrange for sure
Other Thoughts: we are from out of state, and happen to be in the area. we looked this course up online and stopped by for a quick round. very fun little course just to goof around and practice the short game. if you are in the area and have an hour, swing by and play a couple of rounds, it is a fun little course. Not worth driving much out of your way though.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Pros: - A short enough course that I can go through 3 rounds in under an hour
- Not a very busy area
- Nice mix of woods and elevation
- An easy starter course for beginners
Cons: - Trash is left on the course even when their are trash cans around
- A hangout for some hooligans
Other Thoughts: A course with a nice blend of hills and trees. An excellent course for newer players.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.