3 Helpful / 0 Not
Not worth the money
Pros: 1) Only course in Riverside other than the 9 holer at Rancho Jurupa
2) You can opt for a golf cart
3) Since it is on a ball golf course the grass is in good condition
4) Two pin positions on each hole so you can play 2 rounds of 9 on the different pins for 18 holes total.
Cons: 1) The baskets are terrible. The chains they used must be for securing a tractor on a flatbed trailer because they are so heavy.
2) The price. Twelve dollars seems like a good deal when a cart is included, until you realize that you are supposed to pay again after you complete nine holes. After we had played 9 holes, we drove our cart back to Hole 1 and teed off to play the second pin positions and make it 18 holes. After teeing off a guy on a cart came screeching up and told us that we needed to check in at the office after our first round of 9. So we drove up there and they tried to make us pay again! 24 dollars for 18 holes? You have got to be kidding me!
3) Since it is on a ball golf course all the holes are wide open. No variety.
4) Can be very windy
Other Thoughts: Don't waste your money on this course. Any of the other nearby courses are worth the drive (Yucaipa, Glen Helen, Prado, etc).
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.