Fayetteville, AR
Northshore DGC Share
Uploaded By: Mayo Hole #7 (Taken 8/2009)

Not that great of a course - prefered the other one!

1    9/9/2005   8/7/2008
Review By: anoncow
This review was updated on 10/19/2008
Pros: Good open, flat course. Great for beginner action. A few tricky holes
Cons: Poorly maintained - many tee boxes are dirt holes, some as much as a foot depressed due to overuse and under attention from the city. Poor to non-existent signs on the way in (if you don't know where you are going you'll have to look around to find it (right by the lake in the woods)
Other Thoughts: I remember having a fairly good time at this, having a flat in the parking lot, and going to play at the Jones Center disc golf course while I waited for Wal Mart to fix my tire. Right near Lewis & Clark, which stock Innova kit and all other kinds of outdoors gear.

We played the course Gulley Park and it was much more fun and entertaining, but I can understand why it had to be closed (too many hits on bystanders - went right through a heavily trafficked urban park). My buddy almost acing (hit the pin) 18 at Gulley, then four putting is still brought up on occasion when we all get together.