2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - The course layout uses the potential of the park in a good way to create some challenging holes.
- The baskets are in a rather good condition.
- Hole #7 is one of the best holes I've played. Slightly downhill, and reasonably narrow, with a long, accurate and straight drive you will have the birdie chance.
-Good variety of open and wooded holes.
Cons: - Dirt tee pads.
- Could use some better signage, I had to ask some locals to find the first tee.
- Many walkers and bikers on the road through the park might hinder your play especially on hole #9
- Hole #12 (I think), by the lake was in my opinion far too narrow and far too close to the lake to even try it. I would think that alot of discs bounce off the trees and into the lake on that hole.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
3 Helpful / 0 Not
Scenic, but average.
Pros: Great scenery. Plays on the north side of Lake Fayetteville. Half of the course is moderately wooded, while the other half is totally open. Course is very clean. Offers a good variety of shots, and a couple you need a pretty good pull to get to the basket for a bird. Discatcher baskets in pretty good shape.
Cons: Dirt tees. course crosses over itself, and some of the holes are difficult to navigate, especially trying to figure out which basket to throw at in a few places.
Other Thoughts: Nothing really special here as far as playability. A few holes make it a bit of a challenge, but no real epic holes or anything. It would get a better review with some concrete tees and some decent signs.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.