Middleville, MI
Spring Park Share
Uploaded By: FoleyT Hole #1
First tee with the first and seventh baskets visible

Nice small hidden park

5+    9/7/2009   9/8/2009
Review By: Terry C
This review was updated on 7/4/2010
Pros: -a good small park
-no water, not easy to lose a disc, i havent lost one yet and i tend to play risky.
-great new baskets
-usually not busy
-great for working on the short game
Cons: -mosquitoes are insane,bring bug spray a must
-only 9 holes
-can be confusing if youve never been here, maps are available at hole 1 sometimes or download a map from the links/file tab above.
Other Thoughts: We get lots of looks here cause were usually throwin deuces like crazy. Me and my middleville buddies usualy finish this course -1 to -6. Id be real pissed if I ended up over par here. A good beginner course but still fun for us who dont like throwing through tunneling trees, I like open fairways more. Its a mini course. Every hole is an ace or definite deuce possibility. Great hole layout for right handed throwers. Every hole here seems to have its little trick to it. The more I play this course the more i like it for some reason, its layed back here and ive improved my short game here for sure this year. Hole 9 is actually a pretty sweet hole, a tough hole to deuce. I like to go around 4-5 times usually while Im playing here.