3 Helpful / 2 Not
Decent, has potential
• Brand new DISCatcher baskets
• Nice, clean park & course
• Relatively easy to navigate for first-timers
• Secluded for the most part from other park activities
• Tee signs are *very* inaccurate. The distances are all over the place and the maps are very generic, almost not even worth having them.
• Hole #8 would have been a cool hole if I knew where it was.
• Some holes are a bit confusing, and a bit of overlap on the drives.
• Tees are too short/small, but better than nothing I suppose.
Other Thoughts: This course has potential. If it was a full 18 with some technical holes on the back nine, it could be a cool course.
I'd say if you are in the area or it's on the way to another local course, it's worth a round. But as far as a specific visit to play, it's nothing special.
3 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.