Green, OH
Boettler Park Share
Uploaded By: Mike C Hole #4 (Taken 8/2010)

1    11/27/2009   11/28/2009
Review By: kev32650
Pros: Good course in terms of variety. 8 was a great hole, a true par 4 and one that makes you want to come back. Lots of little trees add challenge to a relatively open course and make the course play longer than the distance. I took a first timer to the course and before we'd finished the first round he said "can we play another one?" For whatever that's worth. I enjoyed it as well, and I've been playing for awhile.

The park itself looks pretty awesome with good amenities. There were trash cans at every hole and the course was clean and look well kept up. A good course to bring the whole family to.
Cons: Tee pads were pretty small. It didn't affect me that much, but on some of the longer holes I was definitely thinking about it. Tee signs distances almost made things worse than not having them there at all. There are several holes that switch back and not knowing the course and knowing that the distances were inaccurate made it a little frustrating. A couple of times we threw at one basket and then figured out where we were actually supposed to be throwing. Some of the fairways and bakets/tees are too close together. It didn't matter on a day like today, but when the course gets more popular there's defiintely going to be issues especially with 9's basket and 1's tee.
Other Thoughts: I know it's a new course so I'm giving my judgement of it with that in mind. It will get better. I can't wait til its 18 and some of the trees have grown in and hopefully the tee signs will get reworked.