Rocky Mount, NC
Rocky Mt. Sports Complex Share
Uploaded By: LeeLK Hole #3 (Taken 7/2014)

Disappointing

1    5/16/2015   5/16/2015
Review By: KenanFlagler01
This review was updated on 5/25/2015
Pros: It starts out promising, with a unique hole #2 on a peninsula between a creek and a pond, with an elevated basket, but it goes bad quickly after that.
Cons: I get the sense that the course has been in much better shape in previous months or years, but when I played, the signs were dilapidated or missing, so navigation was hard, the tee boxes were overgrown or in disrepair, and poison ivy was everywhere, including in some "fairways." Yes, the water holes are cool, but it's no fun if your trekking through poison ivy to play them. High risk of losing discs in the underbrush.
Other Thoughts: I live in eastern Wake County, so the Rocky Mount courses and the southwestern Wake courses are approximately equidistant to me. But I won't be playing this course again, unless significant improvements are made. There are too many other good alternatives.

Totally mixed up

1    8/7/2013   8/7/2013
Review By: 252chevyboyz
Pros: Amazing views and the water holes can be really challenging. Beautiful course though. Shots in my opinion range from Pro to Amateur so its a great course if you want to challenge yourself
Cons: Holes are NOT marked at all. Each tee box number has been changed and with the the basket for each hole is different.

I couldnt follow the course so I played random holes here and there.
Other Thoughts: I would really like the course to be re marked and I would play it 4-5 times a week like a play the Sunset course