Fort Worth, TX
Gateway Park - West Share
Uploaded By: TheHipstick Hole #15 (Taken 6/2013)

2-4    11/15/2015   11/15/2015
Review By: ericb45696
Pros: It has baskets and concrete tee pads.
Cons: Found some barbed wire between 2 trees on hole 9. jacked my ankle up and had to leave. tetanus shots tomorrow. Lot's of thick nastiness along some of the fairways. parking lot was crammed full.Lot's of trash.
Other Thoughts: I played this course when it was first being put in and only a handful of permanent baskets where in the ground and we used temp baskets for the rest.I had not been out since because of what I saw then and what I read about it in the meantime. Finally got out again today for a round of doubles and I just don't like it. even if I had not injured myself on this seemingly random barbed wire I just would not want to play there. Too many better courses in the DFW area.

missing baskets

1    3/30/2014   4/4/2014
Review By: 1mac
Pros: heavily wooded on some holes and a few open areas to throw for distance.
Cons: missing baskets - hope this in not permanent
Need better signage on the back 9
Other Thoughts: missing basket on hole 6. missing all baskets on holes 10-18

1    9/15/2011   9/15/2011
Review By: mtlknee3
Pros: 1) Nothing
Cons: 1) Weird men patrol this park. I don't know what they are up to, but I saw the same 3-4 guys strolling around the park in their cars the entire time I threw this course. Very creepy.

2) Course is not kept up at all. No definitive fairways out of bounds, nothing.

3) It seems like you get out of woods just to go back into the woods repeatedly

4) Did I mention the creepiness of weird guys strolling this course!!! VERY CREEPY!!!!
Other Thoughts: Course has potential to be a fun course to throw. But until I hear that the strolling people have been cleared out, I'll never return to this course. Cut down all the 4ft stumps and clear out a definitive fairway.

I've played this course once and I was in fear of my safety the entire time!!!