Owasso, OK

Snakes in the Water

5+    4/8/2009   4/9/2009
Review By: sprengermon
This review was updated on 5/7/2009
Pros: I have played this course a few times and everytime I always look for disc that are in the creeks along the course and so far between me and a friend we have collected 7 discs. If there is a phone number on back of them I always try to get ahold the owner.
Cons: However I was there yesterday and I didn't find any discs but what I did find was 4 or 5 snakes along the creek sides.
Other Thoughts: So before you think about going in to get your lost disc, be very careful to avoid the water mockisons in there. I only get in there when I have someone else spotting from shore.

Centennial

1    1/31/2009   1/31/2009
Review By: ixcptmorganxi
Pros: This is a great new course that has a lot of potential. Good signs are set up displaying where the multiple pin locations are, as well as the next hole. The multiple pin placements are always great since it is like two courses in one. It is also set in a nice park with plenty of water hazards and trees to keep you on your toes. Centennial Park also sports a practice hole by the parking lot.
Cons: Since the course is new I won't judge it too much but there are a couple of things it needs. There are no tee pads as of yet which would be a very nice addition. The course winds around many walking trails so pedestrians will more than likely be in your way.
Other Thoughts: Centennial Park is short and sweet right now so beginners can learn the game and practice a lot without worrying about the big drives yet. Experienced players will have to use a mix of shots to dodge the trees and water hazards that every hole has. Centennial Park has so much potential for expansion to the full 18 holes and should be an even greater course in the future.

1 2 Next >