Shelton, WA
Lake Isabella State Park Share
Uploaded By: Aragorn   (Taken 2/2009)

1    5/27/2013   5/27/2013
Review By: Josh Heideman
Pros: Well if you have a cannon of an arm this is the place for you to unleash your disc

When I first played this course a few years ago I did really enjoy my time there. Now that Shelton Springs is the main course people play here in Shelton his course has been neglected.
Cons: No tee pads and there are poles not baskets. Hole 1 and 8 poles are gone but I know where to play so I just played them any way.
Other Thoughts: I have herd that the state is talking about revamping the park and making a beach access to the lake and that would mean that holes 1-3 would be removed. But I have also herd that there is a plan of adding baskets and making this a legit disc golf course by making 9 more holes across the street in the heavily forest area. I can't wait for this to happen and then I would suggest people to play here but for now I would rather play Shelton Springs or G.H. Hostel if you where in the area.

Great Local Course

1    6/24/2009   6/24/2009
Review By: Diskord
This review was updated on 7/6/2009
Pros: Close to Shelton
Not Crowded
Challenging but fun
Lots of room for expansion
Cons: No baskets
Tee boxes not clearly marked
No map of course at entrance
Other Thoughts: I am excited to hear that tee pads and baskets are scheduled to come to this course, as I just discovered it and had tons of fun. I look forward to many games over the summer on my lunch break here.