Charlotte, NC
Elon Park - Eager Beaver Share
Uploaded By: grodney Hole #16 (Taken 7/2011)
Hole #16 Long Tee

lovin some elon

5+    8/22/2009   8/25/2009
Review By: albert8fish
Pros: This is a real nice piece of land that will be a haven for all arm strengths.Stan McDaniel is my favorite course designer.( play Renny and tell me how a man's brain could come up with such abstract, playable art.)I have heard that in the future this course will become 2 courses, the other being a longer separate course.I shoot am tees all par 3, because 185 feet is not par 4 for me. Pro tees I keep to par 3, but can get bogeys quick with misplaced power.I live 8 miles from Elon and play it every other week, love the place, real fun ace runs at lunch time.
Cons: The only con is short tee pads, but i didnt build them so I will shut up and throw.I have seen this course grow-up over the last year and the cons are depleting as I type.
Other Thoughts: Charlotte Power day:
Renaissance in the morning, Kilborne after lunch and red bull, Elon shorts to close out the daylight....awwwww I love this city, now I can't leave. Cant wait for the new courses, we need more than any other city because we use them, all, daily.

Great Course, Little Trouble with Ettiquette

5+    7/11/2009   7/11/2009
Review By: rosenthaljb
Pros: Great S. Charlotte course. Good ladies tee's and men's tee's. Challenging with both distance and obsticles.
Cons: Too many newby's who SLOW PLAY w/o knowing to let people play through!!!!!!!

Also, some long tee's are ridiculously tree covered but that is just me whining about my score today mostly :-)