Indianola, IA

Course has been removed

1    9/1/2014   9/1/2014
Review By: Dsjoats
This review was updated on 9/6/2014
Pros: I looked for this course on 8/31/14. I think it has been removed. If the course still exists, let me know and I'll remove this review.
Cons: I looked for this course on 8/31/14. I think it has been removed. If the course still exists, let me know and I'll remove this review.
Other Thoughts: I looked for this course on 8/31/14. I think it has been removed. If the course still exists, let me know and I'll remove this review.

Total Dissappointment

1    6/5/2009   6/9/2009
Review By: jace
Pros: I will start by saying that this course is specifically designed for the middle school kid in mind! It is NOT intended for any remotely serious disc golfer. Please keep that in mind with this revew.

- It has baskets for holes 1-6. Holes 7-9 have been removed due to current construction.
- All holes are Ace runs. It's Pitch and putt which is what you would want for children.
Cons: - Just dropped onto the field around the soccer fields. Very poorly laid out and very difficult to understand where the next basket is you are shooting for.
- baskets too close to each other, but I suppose that is good for elementary kids that a teacher is probalby guiding from hole to hole.
- There is no challenge whatsoever on this course.
- Too short.
- Not really even worth a trip as a warm up for Pickard Park which is nearby.
Other Thoughts: - I guess there comes a point when you have to wonder why there is a course like this out there for any other reason than to just give kids somethign to do. That's all this one is worth.
- I can not recommed this course for any regular Disc Golfer! Go a 1/2 mile down the road to Pickard Park and knock your socks off there. This course will be a 30 minute waste of time - unless you want to bag a bunch of dueces and the potential for Ace practice!