Tupelo, MS
Harrisburg Baptist Church DGC Share

Practice anyone?

2-4    2/19/2009   2/19/2009
Review By: Dillon_Gourley
Pros: I was going to write a review because I saw there were none wrote but I see someone has beat me to it earlier today. I already had the thoughts in my head about it and played it today just to get the course fresh in my head.

9 hole course. I usually play 9 from the am tees, 9 from the long. There are 3 sets of tee pads and all are marked. The first set of tees are novice/ace race tees , the second set would be what I would consider am tees and the third being pro tees.

It starts off very easily with holes ranging from 190-240 or so, mostly wide open, few trees, however the wind has been blowing like crazy every time I have played it and has been a challenge. The last two holes are the longest and are directly wide open. The last two are 360' or so, am tees and 400'+ from the pro tees.

Cons: No bathrooms. All I can think of :)
Other Thoughts: Like I said this is a 9 hole and is great for practicing because you would probably be the only one out there since it goes hardly played.

The baskets are good.
The tee pads are all well marked with footage also.

If you live in Tupelo it's worth checking out and having fun on but if you are from out of town or plan to drive to it to play I would not recommend it.