0 Helpful / 1 Not
Great for beginners
Pros: Very good for beginners or to practice throwing aces. Nice open spaces in the front nine. Back nine surrounds a pond where lots of joggers makes for a nice view.
Great for a quick game.
Cons: Tee boxes are all wrong. A few holes do not have tees.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
I was actually kind of impressed
Pros: If you're looking for a fun mid-range course with a few far shots, then you'll definitely like this.
- Not a lot of obstacles and the ones that are there are easy to get around. Just be careful of the swamp lake on the back 9, you won't be swimming to get it out.
- Nice scenery filled with trees and nice grass. Also very quiet and relaxing.
- Flat course, good for those that aren't looking to hike around.
Cons: - Some holes are too short. I at least 3 or 4 of the holes went in a zig-zag pattern back and forth with only about 100 feet from the basket to the tee.
- As mentioned before, the tee boxes are really weird and facing the wrong way. Just stand to the side if you need more room.
- Flat course which isn't good if you're looking for some elevation shots and more adventurous surroundings.
Other Thoughts: Considering the pictures and reviews I had read about this course I was going in with some negative thoughts. Things weren't as bad as I had expected which is why I may be scoring it a little higher than some. It really is a nice course if you're looking for some mid-range practice. By the way, hole 18 can be unforgiving. Be careful.
Pros: This course is very nice for a family outing, it has very nice fairways, and it has at least 2 water fountains.
Cons: Seems like it runs entirely along a running trail. Short holes, and kinda out of the way.
Other Thoughts: I aced # 14........JCO 4-20-2010
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.