Corsicana, TX
Fullerton-Garrity DGC Share
Uploaded By: Tree Magnet Hole #6 (Taken 6/2010)
5 / 621ft.   5 / 621ft.   4 / -- Par / Distance:
Hole #6 Tee: Basket to the right of the house & to the left of the playground.

1 2 Next >
  Don't waste your time

1    4/24/2009   4/24/2009
Review By: 35867
Pros: Nice clean park, new equipment, easy to navigate.
Cons: A little dangerous. Hole 3 is a blind dogleg that crosses a walking path twice. Hole 6 is a long hole with the bailout area for a RHFH drive or LHBH drive being a childrens playground. Hole 9 plays along the parking lot with the teepad being +/- 15 ft. from the concrete and the basket being +/- 50 ft. from the concrete. A local I played with drilled a car on that hole.
Other Thoughts: I have family in Ennis a few miles north of Corsicana, so I was glad to see baskets in the ground so close. With the closest courses being Cedar Hill or Athens there does not appear to be a lot of disc golfers in the area and in my opinon the holes should have been shorter to allow beginner play. Not very many beginners will return to a wide open course with 600ft+ holes. While I did enjoy a few of the long holes I do prefer a more technical course. Next time it's back to Cedar Hill.

F.Y.I.

1    4/3/2009   4/4/2009
Review By: giles
Pros: Well kept park, drinking fountain, play-ground, tennis court, new baskets & signs, nice natural tee pads, short walk from basket to tee, easy to navigate, no graffiti or trash, 10 min off freeway.
Cons: Popular walking path comes into play
Other Thoughts: Long holes and short trees made for a boring round. My girl and I played it on the way to Houston for TX State Championships to break up the drive. It was an hour to get to the park, play and get back on the road. After 9 we had no desire to play it again. It was a nice little town and a clean park. I hit one tree in 9 holes, a big arm will just take them out of play.

1 2 Next >