1 Helpful / 1 Not
Very Nice beginners course
Pros: 1) Considering the landscape,this was a well thought out course
2) there are a few moderately challenging holes, throwing through awnings, trees, or (if you choose) over a trailer
3) Dual tees make a quick and easy 18 hole course
4) Not a lot of walking between holes, like some courses in the area.
5) Great course for beginners learning to judge the distance of their throws
6) Tees are all marked, and markers are the same throughout the course
Cons: 1) Is a fairly easy play
2) Playing is NOT allowed while school is in session
3) One or two tees had been moved due to construction in the area
4) holes 8 and 9 Play up against a major road, and can be a hazard to drivers.
Other Thoughts: Good, Consistent course overall, A quick play, and a great beginners course.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
2 Helpful / 1 Not
Fun and Easy
Pros: Well thoughtout. I think this is the best coarse that could have been built with the land available. This is a great coarse for beginners and it is well marked. There are some fun holes and the use of the alternate pins makes it seem like an 18 hole coarse.
Cons: The holes are really close and you have to keep you eye out for other players. The coarse is really close to a major road and today I saw a car that had been hit off of the 9th hole with a cracked windshield. There is some construction going on but it really isn't too bad.
Other Thoughts: Good coarse, not great. Only takes about an hour and 15min to play.
2 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.