Belvidere, IL
Belvidere Park DGC Share
Uploaded By: notapro Hole #7 (Taken 10/2011)
3 / 180ft.   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Belvidere review

1    3/16/2009   3/18/2009
Review By: Dahminator
Pros: One of the better all around parks I've been to. Good elevation change and many different things to deal with, from trees, to open shots, to a few awesome water shots.
Cons: Since it is such a fun park, there are many people walking around and doing things, which can get in the way.
Other Thoughts: Watch out for Hole #2, as you have to throw uphill AND over a little lake. It's fun, but it requires strategy if you don't want to lose your disc.

Tough nine

5+    11/13/2008   11/30/2008
Review By: leathercash
Pros: Signs everywhere,very easy to navigate. Because it's so new,everything looks spectacular. You play along the river on about 1/3 of the course and there are two water holes that provide a good spice to the course. Very challenging for newbies like myself but it's well appreciated. The park is kept in very well shape,including the course itself.
Cons: TOUGH,sometimes almost frustrating even. Hole two is a blind water hole,I've lost three in that bastard and plenty coming I'm sure. Holes three is about 389 feet I believe (could be wrong on how long,but pretty sure) but the trouble is,it play right through a public swing set! Just makes me nervous tossing on through a kids play area. The nine holes are spread out so far in order to fill the place in,it makes for waaaay too much walking between holes. Lack of public bathrooms. The only one I saw was just after hole number 2.
Other Thoughts: I'm not sure how far I would drive,of how far out of my way I'd go,but this nine is worth playing IF you're in good proximity,giver her a try.