Centennial, CO
David Lorenz Park Share
Uploaded By: ERicJ Hole #9 (Taken 8/2008)

Are you kidding me..

1    3/13/2012   3/15/2012
Review By: Ariannelittle
Pros: LOTS and LOTS of long range shots. Spread out.
Cons: Way too many shrubs, Extremely easy to lose disc, By freeway near foothills so extremely windy, Poison Ivy, Very poorly constructed (easily crosses paths of other holes), VERY difficult to navigate, awful parking
Other Thoughts: If you do decide to go to this course (which I would advise against) wear hiking boots or tennis shoes. There are holes that you literally have to climb down to. Also ring a towel as it is very easy for your disc to go into the creek.

Beware of the Brush

2-4    6/18/2010   6/19/2010
Review By: Wise Fool
Pros: -Disc Golf only park
-Easy to follow the course flow
-I really enjoy hole 3 even though it is the shortest on the course, the shot down in the bowl really is the only hole even remotely memorable
Cons: -This course gets very monotonous very quickly. All of the holes are basically the same. Yes a little elevation comes into play but all of the holes (except for hole 3) feel for the most part exactly the same. There are very few obstacles and the course lacks a any true challenge.
-The brush on this course is absolutely ridiculous especially when it has been wet and rainy. On some of the holes I felt like I needed a machete just to find my disc. I don't mind a course that has some rough on the edge of the fairways but in the middle summer when the brush is high any throw is liable to disappear. I always wonder what little creatures are just waiting in all of that brush to munch on my hand when i retrieve my discs.
-Many of the tee boxes are uneven and highly rutted out
Other Thoughts: -This course is just not for me, I do not find wading through endless seas of sticky itchy brush searching for my discs fun at all.

find another course

2-4    4/19/2008   2/19/2009
Review By: ponto11
Pros: It's located where not many other courses are so it's convenient. Nice place to learn the game.
Cons: There are many. Lacks distance variation (very little long) and structure. Busy roads near by. Flat, flat, flat. Tee boxes are lined by 2x6's with no clear indication as to end of tee area.
Other Thoughts: 9 hole course takes very little time to play.

Take the time to drive to Beaver Ranch (just 20 minutes from this course) and enjoy a championship course instead.