6 Helpful / 0 Not
9 Cool Holes
Pros: This course is a quick 9 holes located on church land. I was expecting another half-hearted course, but what i got was much better.
1) There are good elevation changes on every hole, providing unusual wind currents and extra challenge.
2) Well groomed, except for #6. There's still some rough grass, but you won't spend a lot of time looking for lost discs.
3) While there are water hazards on #s 6 & 7, they aren't that bad at all, on 7 you can pretty much walk across the water on tree roots.
4) On a couple of the holes they have these random little barricades by the pin to keep discs from rolling away.
5) Trees! and lots of them make even the shorter holes fairly thought-inspiring.
6) Even without signs, it's pretty easy to figure out where to go next.
Cons: 1) Hole 6 goes right through an un-groomed swamp, if the grass was just a little shorter it would be vastly improved
2) Signs on some holes, not others, not that big a deal.
3) Natural teeboxes are becoming rutted with use, it's about time to pour that concrete.
6 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.