Ixonia, WI
Autumn Ridge Subdivision Park Share
Uploaded By: harr0140 Hole #3 (Taken 3/2009)
3 / 265ft.   3 / --   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:
#3 Tee showing basket

1    6/26/2010   6/26/2010
Review By: guitar_freak_159
Pros: Distances are marked. Course is clearly defined. Area is well groomed.
Cons: All the holes are very short. There really isn't a challenge, getting at least a par should be simple.
Other Thoughts: The only difficult thing is about this course is the fact that the course is on top of a hill, which the designer used to make some of the holes slightly more difficult than the others.

D+ = Doesn't have much happenin' for a 9 holer

1    4/29/2009   6/7/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward. Fair, but harsh punishment for bad decisions or execution. == D+
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities for me. I throw 300' accurately, 360' max. == D+
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography == D+
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion. == C
5) Bonus points for multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them. == N/A