3 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Some nice shots around pond. 8 total different holes around the water
- A mix of long to short holes
- Wooded to open shots
- One rowboat and several paddleboats to retrieve a floating disc from pond.
- A nice 250 ft shot on hole 17 over the pond.
Cons: - Some holes by the highway so it can be loud and distracting at times.
- Some holes are very long. Hole 10 is 627 ft
- Only two tee signs on holes 1 & 10.
- A lot of water shots so you can lose disc easily. NEED FLOATING DISC
- Hole 8 & 18 are wide open shots. Wind can be a factor.
- Only 12 baskets but 18 holes, so players will cross paths and even shoot at same baskets
- You need to print a map if you never played there before
Other Thoughts: The course is clean and grass is maintian. Some times there is score sheet with map on it in mail box at hole 1. Course is a work in progress. Free to play but they have a donation box to help improve course. Played alot of rounds with the Pastor. He is very helpful to play with.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.