Lebanon, OH
Countryside YMCA Share
Uploaded By: discpimp Hole #7 (Taken 6/2012)

It's alright

1    5/4/2014   5/4/2014
Review By: remraf
Pros: + Quiet! No traffic outside of disc golf, which likely consists of just you and anyone with you.

+ Actually pretty challenging, in my mind. Lots of lines that I just flat don't have, mostly because I can't throw a side arm. And I am not very good, but mustered a 2 over on the 18 - front whites, back blacks. But its a short course, if it were longer I would have come out much worse.
Cons: - Short
- Not a lot of character or anything to make it memorable. I live close, and frequent Turtlecreek, Gulley, Patricia Allyn, and Harmon. This course ranks behind those in my opinion.
- Short, confusing layout. There are posts, but they are about 3 feet tall, and it's literally a post with something like house numbers on them. Next tee posts with an arrow would help. Get a map from the rec desk or download the pic here on dgcoursereview if you go and haven't been before.
- Big disparity in difficulty between white and black tees. Whites = almost bunny. Blacks = &*%$@
- Must be a member to play.
Other Thoughts: It's not bad. But considering you have to park and walk a1/2 mile to the first hole - I'm not exaggerating - and considering that it's not that memorable, I wouldn't recommend you seek it out. If you like disc golf, you'll like it - of course. And it's nice and quiet - almost tranquil if you're flying solo. But there are 4 courses in the area mentioned above that are better and don't require a membership. There are some pretty challenging drives though.

YMCA

1    8/26/2012   8/26/2012
Review By: preludedrew
This review was updated on 9/2/2012
Pros: Nice, little tight 9 hole course, with 18 tees I believe. Not too many shots for long drives thought, a decent practice course.
Cons: Maybe one long drive opportunity, Needs Next tee signs, more open fields.
Other Thoughts: Next tee signs would be helpful, some YMCA Members dont even know the course exists, which I found annoying. Otherwise, A decent little course you can complete in 30 minutes probably.