Moncure, NC
Course Sign

DB's Keeps Growing

5+    4/3/2011   4/4/2011
Review By: Tater
Pros: as mentioned before, DB's is a very technical and tight little course. The more you play it, the better your short and finesse games will be. Every hole is a challenge, and the swinging baskets are just cool. And the course is up to 20.5 holes now (I say that because there are really 21 holes, but they are working on a new hanging basket for the final hole right now).
Cons: I know I mentioned it in the pro's, but it can be a con as well: it's tight! Every time I go out there, there a couple of holes (different every time) where I end up in the woods, and I fight to save a double bogey (on a 200 foot hole nonetheless). But it forces you to play smart and I think helps out your game overall.

Also, if I hadn't had a guide with me the first couple of times I played, I'm pretty sure I would have gotten lost, but the signage is looking good now.
Other Thoughts: It's a great mixture of throws, and plenty of fun routes to explore. And the water, while very hungry for discs, is not too bad, and even if you do lose a disc, it will more than likely be returned out there (put your name on your discs!). Call Don and get out there and play! I also know that they have done doubles out there on fridays, and are going to start back up soon.