Lewes, DE
Uploaded By: optidiscic Hole #2

nightmare on beach street

5+    8/13/2011   8/14/2011
Review By: beaverdisc
Pros: You can smell the ocean and see the crowds of people crowding the State Park. (not my scene) You can watch some great ultimate Frisbee games every now and then. It is close to fishing and many other activities.
Cons: The course is REALLY BAD. When I was there every time, the tee areas were quite inadiquate and dangerous. I played it many times, but from a stand and throw every shot. The tees were something like broken skids and the course did not play well. Too many hidden baskets. Hadd to walk evey hole before it was played.
Other Thoughts: If I am in Delaware, I will play it because it is there, and I like the ocean smell.

me no likie

1    4/9/2010   4/13/2010
Review By: Shadwrack
Pros: Your disc wont skip, ever! Sand is cool, I guess.
Cons: $8 out of state. bathrooms closed. windy. rusty baskets. several water hazards. tee signs hard to read and confusing. bad course layout, no flow. did I mention the wind?
Other Thoughts: sorry, there isn't much else to say. I'll probably never play this course again.