3 Helpful / 0 Not
U of U! Course
Pros: - Amazing course. Out of the courses I have played in the few states, this was really enjoyable. I am from out of state but finding the course was easy.
- ^^ just take the TRAX on I believe red and you'll be there. And I don't believe I paid but if you do, its only 2.75 for the ride up.
- Apparently it was an old regular golf course but this makes more use out of it. Perfect land.
- Good challenges, right off the bat you might have to hyzer or anhyzer.
- No water hazards, but with some serious uphill and downhill usage due to mountains.
- Great concrete pads (very long and wide, just how I like them [: )
- Chains are just as good, college I guess took part of the course (back or front 9) down... bummer
- Pretty simple course, can be done with a easy drive or long mid, but not for a beginner. Although 300ish holes, the changes, high and low areas and trees can really made it difficult. Otherwise fairly amazing! Did not lose a disc
Cons: - Signs are horrible, just paper in a plastic sheet, though with that, they are accurate then some I have seen in a long while.
- No public bathrooms
- No water, but there are plenty of trash cans
- Watch roads and throwing discs, and it is a bit of a workout
Other Thoughts: - No real problem, an over-well nice course, very enjoyable
- Simple but fun course, a little challenge, and a nice course to play on my vacation! :D
- Not busy, and please, do not bring drugs or alcohol. It is a college but I know how easy it is just to hold back and wait till your done to drink. Do you really have to?
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
0 Helpful / 4 Not
It looks like a ball golf course
Pros: it is a fun course with alot of lefty shots that benifit me :) and alot of fun midrange shots and fun cources for beginners or a fun midrange with cement teepads on the front 9 and rubber teepads on the back 9 with signs on ever hole
Cons: it gets very windy and there is no where by the course to get water so bring water
Other Thoughts: come play night rounds it is the funnest courses to play night rounds on
i hold the course record -12 so let me know if u beat this
and i have aced hole 12 on the old teepad with a champ monster on 2/22/10 for my 11th ace
0 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.