Georgetown, SC
East Bay Park Share
Uploaded By: G Bud Hole #7 (Taken 8/2009)
Hole #7 Alt. Tee

So pumped that Georgetown has a course!

1    4/6/2012   6/28/2012
Review By: TheSinator
Pros: This course has one element that makes it extremely challenging--the wind.

By playing your own tee pads, you can make it a more interesting course. I used the concrete from the playground in the west corner of the park as the tee for #2 and #4. For #5, I used the road behind the tee (East Bay Dr). For #8, I used the east corner of the park (as far northeast as I could go before I hit the swampy bits).
Cons: Baskets suck.

I would like to have seen more pins extremely close to baskets, protecting them.

And, of course, mosquitoes suck.

When I played, many of the vinyl tee location signs where either gone or blown to various parts of the course.
Other Thoughts: Georgetown has a course! I grew up in tha G-Funk, but didn't start playing DG until I moved to California. I was shocked when I came home and visited my mom and she told me there was a disc golf course in Georgetown. It barely passes as a "course", but still.

Anybody that complains about this course does not understand how awesome it is that Georgetown has a course.

1    4/18/2011   4/18/2011
Review By: leftyone
Pros: short course fantastic for beginners
Well maintained
Signs at every tee
Cons: They really should mark the baskets so you know which one your throwing to. I would also like to see some kind of markers even if it's a flag to show where the tee pad should be