2 Helpful / 7 Not
Wind on the Mountain
Pros: Tee from the top of the hill.
Aced #14 my 2nd time through.
Cons: Very windy coarse. Out in the open.
Mosquitoes are terrible in the woods.
Other Thoughts: Easy to follow the flow of the coarse.
The lake is very nice.
Basket #16 is curently missing
2 of 9 people found this review helpful.
3 Helpful / 4 Not
Pros: * Variety of Wooded and Open Holes
* Pro and Am tees on many holes
* Holes are well marked
* Final 2 Holes are by a Lawn Mower Racing Track
* Short drive from Joe's Gizzard City
Cons: * Wind causes some holes to play longer than distance on tee sign.
* If your disc goes off course in the woods you will need a machete to retrieve it. Growth is very thick
* Tees are loose dirt clods on some holes.
* Baskets seem a little low
Other Thoughts: Course is fairly new (I think). Some grooming and maybe packing the tee area down some and this course will be nice to play.
Hole 4 is a 250 foot across a swap type thing.
Hole 7 is a 450 foot throw downhill
3 of 7 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.