Could use some work
Pros: - Variable elevation makes for interesting shots
- Beautiful park setting
- Bathrooms and water fountains available
- Nearby pool if you wish to take a dip after a hot and intense game of disc golf :)
- nice flow to course.
Cons: - Signs are 4x4 pieces of wood with hole number and distance, but doesn't really clearly indicate where the basket is.
- Dirt tee pads. #2's pad was DOWNHILL, so tee-ed off on the sidewalk right next to it
- Tees also don't say which side of it to start from.
- Single-chained baskets
- Plays through park area, may be congested if there were any pavilions being used for parties
Other Thoughts: Not that bad of a course. The holes themselves are fun and my only REAL complaints are the actual baskets and tee pads. The single chains bug the heck out of me as some putt shots go through. If the park were to upgrade above mentioned, my rating for this course would be a 4. Not a course to go out of your way to play until if they were to upgrade it.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.