6 Helpful / 5 Not
Pros: - Hilly, scenic landscape that changes often.
- Good large cement tees, new tee signs, scorecards available.
- 27 holes.
- Short and long tees on most.
Cons: - Pay to play now.
- Will scare off many 'casuals', both a pro and a con.
- You WILL lose a disc, so don't take your favorites.
- Many long, blind as can be shots where you cannot watch it fly for most of the way and have to trust you know your disc very well, then walk around in tall grass or rough for half an hour searching for it, even though it was a good shot and landed 20 feet from the basket, but how could you know because you can't run faster than you can throw and you're playing alone with no spotter, right?
- Quite possibly the most heavily biased course in Michigan. Favors LHBH or RHSA shots at least 50% more than it should for an even, fair mix. You must be able to sidearm if right handed.
- Lots more poison ivy than I can tolerate.
Other Thoughts: The old course was a 4 to 4.5.
6 of 11 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.