Springfield, IL
Lincoln Park - North Share
Uploaded By: HighFlyer88 Hole #14 (Taken 7/2010)

1    3/6/2010   3/6/2010
Review By: ElementZ
This review was updated on 12/31/2012
Pros: I'm glad they used this land for disc golf, it's definitely got a little bit of potential to be a nice supplement to the South side of this park. While the tees are still not in place and there were flags in their place, I had a pretty good time just walking through this half of the course
Cons: It's not very interesting compared to it's counterpart.
I tried to play through this part of the course but I ended up starting at around hole #4 and playing them completely out of order because I couldn't follow the flow.
I wouldn't recommend it. :(
Other Thoughts: While this park is still not done, it's not worth checking out, even if you're in the area and just played the South side. It was more of a walk through the park. I only used one disc the whole time and just kind of carelessly threw it because this course failed to really impress me. I love the Springfield community and the other half of this course, but this just wasn't cutting it for me at all. Hopefully when it's finished, I'll get to play it again and add a few points to the rating. :)

www.discgolfclub.com