Auburn Hills, MI
Civic Center Park Share
Uploaded By: DirtyMittenDG Hole #9 (Taken 3/2009)
Hole #9

Great small course

5+    7/16/2012   8/16/2012
Review By: ZdybelT
Pros: -Tees are good for being wood chips.
-easy navigation.
-baskets in okay condition.
-good for short games when in a time crunch.
-usually empty.
-great location for glow games.
-best use of land for what they were given.
Cons: -Needs trash cans.
-A bit more variation of throws would be good.
Other Thoughts: This course is a nice start for some players as well as a course for better players to work on their putts. When I play I just bring three discs instead of my bag of 12. It is usually empty out of the many times I have played I believe I have only seen three other discers. This is the first course I aced due to the small distances but an ace is an ace. Glow games are also great because you dont need to walk all over the place to set it up and there is a low chance of losing a disc. Honestly I know its rated on the poorer side but its one of the better more fun courses I have played so give it a shot and judge for yourself.

2-4    2/4/2010   2/4/2010
Review By: runninlikebarry20
Pros: This is a short and sweet course like I have never seen before. Ace attempts at every tee. Easily reached from I-75.
Cons: None in my eyes. It is what it is, a nice short game practice course.
Other Thoughts: I had a blast playing this little bastard. Its quick and easy with a good flow. I will be back to play this again.