Wolcottville, IN
Delt Church Park Share
Uploaded By: shaggz Hole #14 (Taken 5/2012)
Hole #14 Tee Marker

1    10/3/2009   10/5/2009
Review By: ejvogie
Pros: Course makes great use of available terrain. Elevation changes on many holes. This course does force one to utilize different shots. Pond really only comes into play on one hole, three if you shank drives.
Cons: Wide open. I can think of only 2 holes with something in between tee and basket. As another reviewer mentioned, teepads are hard to find. Even a small flag sticking out of the ground would help, especially since the tees are all natural. Baskets could use a second tier of chains, spitouts and blowthroughs abound.
Other Thoughts: A decent course overall. I'll play again, if only on a calmer, drier, less windy day.

1    8/6/2009   8/6/2009
Review By: glassman
Pros: Bathrooms and water are available in the park. some really fun holes and great use of the land and elevation changes that are available. A few of the hole are in an open field and really let you crank some drives out. Overall I felt like the course was pretty well designed. Very easy to navigate this course due to the nice pictures on blocks planted in the ground.
Cons: Some of the longest and thickest grass/underbrush that I have seen next to a fairway. I spent probably about twice as much time looking for discs as I did actually playing the course. A lot of the holes played over or near the gravel road that runs through the park. There were times when I had to wait on cars to throw. People were also parked right next to some of the baskets. Because the tee signs are blocks in the ground it was hard to find the first tee. (Hint: right next to the huge playground) There were also no distances marked on the tees so I had no idea how far the baskets were away from me.
Other Thoughts: I felt like this course would be really fun if it wasn't for the long grass that made our round take twice as long as it should have. Overall pretty decent.