Layout Extinct

My old home court

5+    9/11/2008   9/11/2008
Review By: Cool Daddio
This review was updated on 1/17/2010
Pros: Should be blast for new and mid level players. I had not played here since 1985 ! during my first disc golf life. Upfromtheashes was right on in that 'back in the day' read 80 to 85 most of us played with 141 and 165 standard discs and this course was plenty long in fact it was so windy the last time I played in 1985 I quit at 10 over about hole 13 or 14. Today for my homecoming I was six under as less than four months newbie to the current arsenal of great discs so indeed the course is certainly short and easy by current standards but I had blast nontheless!
Cons: No benches. Some pretty rusty old baskets and erosion effects on the hills.
Other Thoughts: Like I said I had a sentimental colored wonderful time here and wouldn't hesitate to take any of my new golf buddies here some of which weren't even born when this course began!

1    8/13/2008   8/15/2008
Review By: danhal87
Pros: This course has so many great things: large variety of shots, an amazing layout, good signs, many hills, many trees, some water. It is a great place for a beginner like me to get a chance to try/use new shots, but most of all it is a fun course too play.
Cons: The tee pads were very slippery. No scorecards/maps
Other Thoughts: Should be pretty hard to lose a disc unless you throw it in the lake or on the road and it gets run over by a car, or flies in a window and causes a big wreck or something, or like lands on top of a big semi, or some dude on a motorcycle sees it coming towards him and he just reaches out and snatches it from the air.... The baskets tend to throw a few more out than other courses I have been to... But this is a really fun course to play.

7/20/2008   7/24/2008
Review By: kyflash
Pros: Nicely laid out. Good signage.
Cons: Can get soggy with heavy rain.
Other Thoughts: Good course to bring someone new to the game.