4 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: - concrete tee pads on every hole
- good signage on the tee boxes showing, par, distance and layout
- good scenery
- multiple basket locations
- 18 holes
- very professional looking score cards provided on hole 1
Cons: - tee boxes could be a little wider
- it can be difficult to find the right basket because many of them are very close together
- I would like to see a few longer holes mixed in
Other Thoughts: People that can throw straight enough to sneak through the trees are rewarded. People that can't will probably get frustrated and/or injure a squirrel.
4 of 5 people found this review helpful.
5 Helpful / 0 Not
Short but sweet
Pros: Well maintained, great tee pads, excellent signage, quick to play, lots of birdie opportunities, brand new course!
Cons: Short and very open. Gets very wet in the summer, I once walked 4 holes in calf deep water.
Other Thoughts: A great course to learn to play or if you dont have a lot of time for a long round at a bigger park.
5 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.