Piqua, OH
Uploaded By: uppervalleyflyers Hole #1

Great Course!

1    11/12/2016   11/12/2016
Review By: SK45869
Pros: The holes were a nice mix of long and short, trees and open with 1 water hazard. The entire course is mowed nicely and in great shape
Cons: Like some reviewers said you have to pay attention to where the next hole is because sometimes it's not obvious but now that I've played it I know where they are...no big deal.

It is a long walk but I like that for the exercise....so this could be a pro or con depending on what you want.
Other Thoughts: I played this course for the first time today with my son and we had a great time. Overall, this is probably the nicest course I have played yet.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

1    7/8/2011   7/8/2011
Review By: Chainrattler
Pros: I respectfully disagree with the previous reviewers about the design. The whole time I played this course I kept thinking it was designed perfectly. Yes, the tee shots are open on 16 of 18 holes, but the second shots need skill and precision. The pin placements are genius. I've played alot of courses in this part of Ohio, and this one is by far the nicest asthetically. The mature evergreens on 5 and 13 are classic. Trash cans were available. The grass and landscape was nice. The signage was spot on. The parking was easily accessible. There are even signs along a couple roadways telling people to watch for disc golfers and flying discs. RESPECT baby!!!
Cons: The lake could've been designed for more risk.
Other Thoughts: I cant wait to play this one again. If you are in the area on I75 you should stop and play.

Nice course!

1    7/2/2011   7/2/2011
Review By: Foofoohead
Pros: Cement tees in very good shape.
Good hole plaques at each hole.
Very nice course map at hole one.
Practice basket at hole one.
Good mix of holes, some good signature holes.
Cons: Wide open off the tees. (not all bad)

Other Thoughts: Very nice course. I liked the idea of the course being wide open off the tees but the baskets were surrounded by trees. Second shots very important here.