Minneapolis (Brooklyn Park), MN
Central Park Share
Uploaded By: LuCkDz Hole #9 (Taken 10/2014)

1    9/17/2012   5/29/2013
Review By: rarintal
Pros: some long holes, and throwing from the top of the hill was fun.
Cons: everything is wide open except the second hole. and even that isn't that tight...
Other Thoughts: seems like they could have designed it better. but then again it is a city park with not that much trees

Good for Beginner

1    7/27/2009   7/27/2009
Review By: ironmeden
Pros: Being this is my first time playing I thought it was a easy course. It was nice to walk around and go at my own pace. The people on the course were very courteous.
Cons: There were a lot of kids running around and playing the putting areas. This really is irritating.

Long fairly open course.

1    4/26/2009   5/2/2009
Pros: 1) Beginner friendly in that there aren't too many holes that require specific shots. They are al open enough you can pick your line and throw however you want to.

2) Nice baskets

3) Main challenge on this course is its distance on a few holes. 250' is the shortest which can be out of reach for weaker arms (like me on some days). 3000' for a 9 hole course!!!!

4) Nicely maintained park for sure. It does have a golf course attached to the property so the park workers take care of the disc golf course well also. Has a nice restroom area that looks brand new, and it was unfrotunately locked when I played because I had to pee!
Cons: 1) Not enough variety or challenge except distance.

2) Too open to be a great course but it is well taken care of.
Other Thoughts: Best practice facility I have ever seen. Concrete landscape blocks set into the ground in a spiral around the basket. Each measured in 2 foot increments, so you can throw from 10, then 12, then 14, etc etc etc and I think it goes well above 32'. I would be a solid putter if I had this to challenge me. Throw one from every block until you make it all the way through!!!!!