Firebaugh, CA
Firebaugh DGC Share

Not The Easiest Course To Follow!

1    4/4/2012   4/8/2012
Pros: It seems to be the only course around for miles and miles. Holes 5-6 and 7 are located in the one park. They're easy to find and navigate. They have signs and the baskets are old but catch alright.
Cons: This course, in general, is fairly confusing and difficult to navigate. #'s 1,2,3 and 9, I guess??? are in one park then # 8 is in between the two parks, # 4 plays along the river and the aforementioned 5-6-7 trio plays around the outside of park #1 or is it park # 2? I found a concrete teepad or two and I did find a wooden teepad in the grass. And there some markings on some sidewalks here and there.
Other Thoughts: At the end, I think I was still left with one unaccounted for basket??? Is that # 10? Or was I just really confused and dazed by this course?
To tell you the truth, there's really a very miniscule chance I'll ever be back in Firebaugh. It doesn't look as though many of our 28,000 members have ever been through Firebaugh and by the looks of the course, I don't think much of Firebaugh's meager population is burning up this course either! So don't stay up late tonight contemplating the existence of the # 10 basket at Firebaugh.