1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: • Well-marked signs. Holes are easy to find.
• Nice baskets and cement tees
• A nice blend of open shots and tight forest shots.
• Also well designed in terms of right and left curve shots.
• Very little brush or poison oak
Cons: • This is a solid course, but not an exciting one. It's visually dull and the 18 holes are pretty close together.
• VERY busy. Weekends and any day with good weather means a lot of waiting.
• A con for me - lots of smoking, including pot.
Other Thoughts: • The short tees are quite short. The long ones are OK.
• I would not travel tom play this course, but it's a fun course to have in my hometown and good enough to play again and again.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
2 Helpful / 2 Not
Enterprise is nice....like pancakes.
Pros: This course is fun. Pretty woody back 9, lots of birdies and ace runs.
3-4 benches and trash cans. Nice area.
Cons: If you play the shorts use your Mini for a challenge. I've seen this one girl ace number 1 with a putter like 3 times.
I think two of the "longs" are shorter than ther "short" pad.
But still really fun.
Other Thoughts: I cant hate on this park at all, this is where I got my game at. Great locals, Sat mornings at 10, for the weeklys.
Check it out.
2 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.