Whitehorse, YT
Mount McIntyre DGC Share

1    8/20/2016   8/20/2016
Review By: mbaxter
Pros: Great layout, easy to follow course. Good mix of uphill and downhill holes, doglegs left and right. One look at the course sign and we were good to go, although you could take a picture of it if you wanted. Nobody else on course although we did see a couple of hikers and one mountain biker. We are no strangers to losing discs but we didn't here and I think it would be hard to do so. Lot of trees to grab 'em but no real grand cover or weeds to hide them.
Cons: None, really. Some uphill climbing (with rope pulls!) but that just adds to the exercise. A small amount of trash left, presumably by disc golfers, and that ain't cool.
Other Thoughts: If I didn't live in California I'd be back here all the time!

challenging short game

2-4    8/24/2013   8/30/2013
Review By: mandrew.manlypants
Pros: Fun course, good mix of shorter holes (easy par 3) with a few more difficult par 4's. A couple longer downhill holes make for a fun challenge (the last hole is about 90 m down a ski hill). Very well marked & easy to navigate.
Other Thoughts: A fairly well-used course, there have been another group or two around every time I've been by.

Sunny days and good views!

2-4    7/18/2011   4/17/2012
Review By: Akjester24
Pros: Easy to find. They also had a large billboard at the start of the course listing the rules and where each hole was. Easy to follow course laid out on running/cross country ski trails. Variety of shots: Narrow fairways, trees, wide open, really long fairways and the last hole is on a ski slope! Very steep hill with great views! One of the cleaner courses I have played.
Cons: We went during the day, after a week of sun. It was perfect. The last day we went it had rained that evening. I have never seen so many mosquitos in my life! It must be their breeding ground!
Other Thoughts: The red tees were easy enough for a beginner while still providing a challenge for intermediate players. The black tees would provide a challege for almost any player! Very well thought out tee positions.