Hopedale, IL
Hopedale Park Share
Uploaded By: DGfan68 Hole #2 (Taken 7/2013)
3 / 235ft.   3 / --   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

Hopedale

1    11/22/2009   11/22/2009
Review By: ElementZ
Pros: Very new and clean! I got here and I was very surprised by the quality of the tees, signs (only yardage and par), and the brand new baskets.
At the beginning of the course behind the first tee, there's a nice map and a box that contains free scorecards and a map on the other side of the scorecard sheet.
For being a new course, it's very impressive and absolutely takes advantage of the land that's given to the designer.
Cons: It's only nine holes.
I usually would complain about not being very challenging, but the course really takes advantage of every single object on the plot of land.
Other Thoughts: I went here because it was kind of on the way to Pekin, and I wanted to check out the new course. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the course in such a small town. I was half expecting a efffortlessly thrown together course.
Plus the community here is very nice from what I've seen and heard. Two kids basically followed me around the whole time offering to help for random things like finding my disc. I was content. :)