Rindge, NH
Hunt's Mean 18 Share
Uploaded By: solomon.trenton Hole #4 (Taken 9/2011)
3 / 230ft.   3 / --   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

Top 5 Favorites!

1    11/14/2010   11/15/2010
Review By: N8malibu
Pros: Felt like we were in the Shire all day wandering around this mossy, evergreen filled course. What a beautiful location, the landscape lends itself to some great up and down hilly shots with tight but rarely too tight shots. I'm more of a finesse player and don't have a huge arm for the bombs, so this course really worked well for me! Happy with my +6 for my first game at this course, I'll be back.
Cons: Bring your anhyzer game if you're a right handed back handed golfer, use a flick if you've got one. Lots of shots off to the right of the tee box, that got a little repetitive but I like to throw like that.
Other Thoughts: Do yourself a favor and throw your GPS out the window when trying to find this one. Use your technology to get to Perkins Rd, and use the written directions after you get there.

Hunts Nice 18

2-4    3/8/2009   4/8/2010
Review By: StringPeachIncident
This review was updated on 4/16/2010
Pros: *Un-touched and prestine, so much so that trees and bushes are growing over the alternaive pin spots
*Relaxing yet tricky at times
*Uses pines and mild elevation to enhance courses skill level
*Wide variety of Holes
*One of my favoirte courses, if not my #1
Cons: *Almost eery how calm and empty it was, reminds you a little of Deliverance when you go back a seemingly endless dirt road until you see your friends (the baskets)
*Overgrown and no seating for breaks anywhere along the course
Other Thoughts: On a slightly snowy day i stepped out of my friends car and couldnt believe how awesome and out there this course was. i started putting around and shooting for #18 across the water which was a fun little warm up and a solid putt. I played alone that day and found a relic disc that seemed to have been sitting there for years. i played on, but every now and then i would get an almost eery feeling that some one was watching me and the overgrown alternative pin spots led me to believe that i was the only guy who had played it since the 90's. I was truly impessed by the creativity and use of the land throughout this course and couldnt help but smile as i hiked through the surrounding pines and down through chunnels of trees. this is the type of course i could only dream of having in my backyard and i look forward to returning someday soon.

P.S. even the towns people didnt know of this course, so it was really cool bein one of the few privlaged enough to play it.