6 Helpful / 3 Not
why are the other ratings so high?
Pros: - Tight, technical shots mixed with open and partially open. A few good long holes but not too many where being a big arm with no accuracy is helpful.
- Fairways well mowed.
- Raised basket but on a built up pyramid, with room to land under it.
Cons: - Map almost required to be able to effectively navigate, due to vandalism and no one has taken up the effort to mark the course since.
- Poison ivy can get heavy way off fairway, a couple times almost under the basket.
- Too many blind shots that make no sense over tall bushes, unable to watch your drive fly or have an idea where it's going.
- Many blocked lines, overgrown paths due to it's age and not being well maintained over the years.
- Nice tees sadly covered in heavy layer of sand and woodchips were real slippery and hard to clean off.
Other Thoughts: It's in pretty sad shape, really a lot of shots just killed by time. Some crazy illogical holes as well kill the overall rating.
6 of 9 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.