Longmont, CO
Loomiller Park Share
Uploaded By: Leroy Hole #3 (Taken 5/2013)

1 2 3 Next >
 Come for the disc golf stay for the Pump House

5+    7/6/2008   10/17/2008
Review By: Camgolfer
Pros: This course offers some good shots for both beginning and established players. I have made an effort to come up to this course to play a quick round. There are a few over the water shots and many where one must avoid the trees.
Cons: The course is far for Denverites to hit on a regular basis. There are a few shots in which the road is very close with active traffic.
Other Thoughts: The guy who wades in the ponds is the best. I got a killer stratus from him that I love so kudos. He is cheap on selling and will grab and that you skank into the water. I like to hit the brewery restaurant called the Pump House when I go up Longmont. Very tasty end to a great disc golf day. Also check out Uncle Mike's BBQ on 11th right near the course.

The pond dude!

5/2/2008   6/26/2008
Review By: DGtourist
Pros: For a shared nine hole park course its got some good length. Not just a pitch and then putt course but still a pretty common nine hole park course. Very busy to play, there was a line. A pond comes into play and another hole has a busy street to watch out for. If you are traveling through, the park is near the downtown area. Most of the hole locations and fairways are open but use a few mature trees. Number one is by a park picnic shelter which is a great place for meeting up or waiting for friends before a round.
Cons: There are the usual park course annoyances here and its pretty busy. I had an outdated map and the course was nothing like the map, it appears that the course has been redesigned to take much of the pond out of play. One and nine crisscrossed witch made for a little congestion.
Other Thoughts: I saw a few uncommon sights here, a man with a baby jogger full of discs ripping out mutant long arm drives. I also got to see the pond guy everyone who plays this course talks about. I was glad to have finally played Loomiller and have no reservations with making the time to play this one again.

Quick rounds.

8/18/2007   8/20/2007
Review By: DigIt
Pros: With a few water holes and a "I think it's behind that tree straight ahead" shot it is a pretty good 9 hole. Nice trash cans on almost every tee sign. Groovy old timer wading for lost discs on the two water holes. $1 tip was worth getting my Coyote back.
Cons: Meandering drunk ruined our round. I don't know if he is always there, just bring your bug and drunk repellent to be safe.
Other Thoughts: I would go back but I would wait for any gatherings in the park to leave.

1 2 3 Next >