0 Helpful / 2 Not
Great for Beginners
Pros: 24 holes, good for beginners, good for working on short game. not many obstacles on most holes.
Cons: Sometimes walkers and joggers get in the way. There is a soccer field in the middle of the course but that rarely causes issues. Some holes are too short.
0 of 2 people found this review helpful.
5 Helpful / 3 Not
watch for pedestrians and I-94
Pros: - Cement tees, Chainstar baskets, well mowed, ample parking.
- Well designed to test every type of shot, even some fairly tight shots using just the few available trees.
- Design doesn't always allow you to just hyzer around obstacle, have to maintain some accuracy and distance control.
- Location- saves anyone on the East side a lot of time to get to the nearest course, 1 mile from my Grandma's house.
Cons: - Walking path (obviously can't do anything about it) in play on every hole, have to wait for joggers. Hopefully people won't cause a problem and get the course pulled, time will tell.
- Houses too close on some holes, easy to flip over a fence- and stupid golfers will trespass and cause problems with the community. Holes designed to prevent this as much as possible though.
- I-94 could come into play.
- No signs yet, but tees labeled with #'s, map at board.
- Some long walks, necessary to traverse a soccer field though.
Other Thoughts: Small course packed tight into busy park, good for the local disc golf scene, if the 'casuals' can behave themselves. Dual tees makes for 24 holes and each tee is at least a different shot/length.
5 of 8 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 7 Not
small but close to home.
Pros: Only course on the east side.
Cons: Walking path. People are constantly stopping and asking what i am doing with frisbies. apparently some people were not blessed with common sense. one lady asked me if the baskets were squirrel feeders...how a basket would feed squirrels, i will never know.
Other Thoughts: i wish golf courses did not have walking paths winding through them. another good example of this is riverbends park. that place is notorious for idiots walking in your way as well.
1 of 8 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.