Eaton Rapids, MI
Eaton Rapids Fields Share

dont waste your time

1    8/30/2013   8/30/2013
Review By: apdrvya
Pros: Aesthetic--plays around athletic fields on school property.

Baskets--has them, yay!
Cons: I'm just going to rant for a minute and be done. No directionality of any kind makes this course impossible to play with any sort of certainty. No marked teepads of any kind, no markings, nothing. I suppose you could play from a spot in the parking lot and play from basket to basket but there is no way to know which basket is which.
Other Thoughts: Don't waste your time,seriously, unless you want a guerilla round. Only reason it gets half a disc is the fact it has baskets...

1    6/28/2010   6/28/2010
Review By: CaptDill06
Pros: I guess the only pro could be that it is a wide open course from what I saw.
Cons: We couldn't find any tees, or even markers for where to throw from. It looked more like baskets just scattered around an athletic complex.
Other Thoughts: We only played 4 holes considering there were no tees or markers on the baskets therefore we had no idea really where we were or where to go. And it was quite windy and didn't feel like losing discs in corn fields, soccer fields, softball and baseball fields, or tennis courts. It was just very disappointing.