Dunkerton, IA
Charma Park Share
Uploaded By: DiscMo Hole #7 (Taken 3/2010)

1    11/23/2012   11/25/2012
Review By: jacobsladder
Pros: Easy to play
Able to play the course quickly
Little used park
Cons: Close to playground, may not be able to throw if children are present
Close to a picnic shelter
Holes are short, mutiple tees for different holes
Other Thoughts: I had cousins that lived in this town as we grew up. We went to this park many times as children. It was fun for me to play this park because it brought back many memories of my cousin who we lost a few years ago. This was a fun park to play for me, but I would not have gone out of my way for this course if I did not have a sentimental reason to.

short but nice

2-4    6/1/2012   6/4/2012
Review By: troyrugg
Pros: very nice setting, clean and well maintained park. a few holes that require some thought before throwing. very light pressure, yet to see anyone else there
Cons: tees are a little tough to find, 3-4 holes share the same basket, so if there were more than a few groups throwing it could be very dangerous.
Other Thoughts: great short course, my son actually birdied 2 holes, so a great beginner course. the creek is fairly shallow so any over throws on 3-4 shouldn't cause any issues for retrieval. very scenic and worth a play for the 15 minute drive north from waterloo, not sure if id go out of my way if i was much farther away tho.

Charma Park

1    11/5/2009   11/8/2009
Review By: EricBB
Pros: Nice new baskets
Not crowded
Good use of a small area
Cons: Teepads/baskets shared by multiple holes
Very short and compact
Other Thoughts: The population of Dunkerton is listed at only 749 so the fact this course exists at all is pretty cool. All of the holes are pretty short and all are ace opportunities. Course winds around a playground so there could be kids running around. Would be surprised if you ran into anyone else playing the course. I wouldn't go out of my way to play here but it's cool that it exists.