Mount Dora, FL
Lincoln Ave. Park West Share
Uploaded By: Scott L. Kuhns Hole #1 (Taken 1/2011)

Nice Warm-up Course

5+    9/2/2013   9/2/2013
Review By: TeeRex
This review was updated on 12/2/2013
Pros: It is in the shade 90% of the time and in Central Florida, in the summer, this is a plus. Additionally, it makes you work around a lot of those trees. Easier Par 3, 9-hole course with #9 being a par 4. I have played course 4th time today. All 5 games under par. I have only been playing since May this year, 2013. I GOT AN ACE ON #8, 152FT, USING A DISCRAFT BUZZ/177G. YAHOOOOOOO. I like to go when I don't have a lot of time to play. It is real good for tuning up ones' game.
Cons: Plays too fast. Wish could stretch out a few of the holes. Normal group of 2-3 plays nine in 25-35 minutes. Have met some fellow players here that now play regular with. Older carpeted Tee Boxes but are better than loose sand pits. Usually keep debris from trees policed up.
Other Thoughts: I hope baskets are going to change positions as the new bicycle path coming through park seems a little close in some instances.

Great place to learn disc golf...

5+    4/26/2010   4/29/2010
Review By: raydancer
Pros: This is a great course to learn or teach disc golf. The nine holes offer a nice variety of shots and the trees offer a constant challenge. There's very little chance of losing a disc, as there's very little brush. The location is convenient, just off of Highway 441.
Cons: Most of the holes are pretty short and probably do not offer significant challenge to experienced players. The dirt tee areas are starting to get pretty worn and holey. People are always walking their dogs through the course...watch your step.
Other Thoughts: I've been playing this course weekly and it's always a lot of fun. I just started playing a few months ago, so I am still significantly challenged by the course. I really hope that the City of Mt. Dora chooses to either make this course permanent or set up a full 18 holes nearby.